Friday 17 March 2017

Fitness Friday….Aerobic Dance Workouts!



Just a quick fitness Friday update. My latest fitness craze is aerobic dance workouts. I have been doing them for about a week now and I love them. I guess the good music in some of these workouts help as well. Plus it is always a bonus to shed some calories and have fun dancing while at it. Two things I have been consistent with whether I am working out actively or not is doing my 20 supported pushups and 20 squats at least five or six times a week those ones are a must and I must say I really love how toned my shoulder area looks like can’t wait to wear all those off the shoulder outfits. My thighs and butt too have really benefited from the squats they are less jiggly and much more toned. I am glad that I have been able to stay consistent with the squats and pushups such that they have become a habit and guess what it takes less than five minutes to do them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.