Friday 13 January 2017

Fitness Friday Update!



So I recently started working out consistently again after a few stagnant months…actually I have been doing half pushups and squats daily but I only recently went back to a full workout routine. I had lost quite a bit of weight in the last year but my body was not as toned as I would have liked it to be hence the pushups and squats. So I am back on the grind and currently walking with Leslie Sansone.  I have been quite consistent thankfully enough and hopefully will stay the same I am currently walking with her five times a week but eventually plan to reduce that to thrice a week while maintaining my daily squats and pushups and incorporate another workout routine into my non walking days. Those pushups have done wonders for my shoulder area; looks amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.