Friday 19 September 2014

Fitness Friday: Quick update



I sorta fell off the fitness wagon for about two weeks I did some walking but I wasn’t doing my regular workouts like I should. I was still eating healthy I may have indulged in some junk food a few times but it was nothing overboard and was always in very low quantities. So on Wednesday feeling quite motivated I decided to get back on the fitness train did some hip hop abs and 30 squats. My thighs were killing me the next day, I don’t plan to stop working out for this long again not worth the body ache I am experiencing if anything daily squats even if it’s just ten will keep me going if I don’t feel like doing a full work out. Anyway that’s my quick fitness Friday update now that I am fully back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.