Friday 6 June 2014

June Fitness!



I did pretty well in May only missed two workout days and managed to put in three outdoor walks and discovered some hidden treasures in my neighbourhood while at it! I think I will be doing more outdoor walks this month.  One of my cousins has started walking 45 minutes every day I am so glad to see people in my life joining this fitness journey. I went to visit a friend I hadn’t seen in a while and she remarked at how much smaller my hips had become and I am very very “hippy” so that’s some good news. Now if only this belly can go away any tips for effective belly reducing exercises? Thanks goodness for waist cinchers and shapewear in general but I would love to be able to wear certain outfits without having to artificially hold everything in place:) Ok enough rambling here is my June fitness routine quite similar to my May one;

Still walking with Leslie only this time we’ve gone one mile up so it’s a four mile (just a little over 6km) brisk walking workout every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The 3 mile walk is child's play compared to this one, four miles of brisk walking is no joke! But so much fun I honestly love this particular workout video.

Kickboxing with Keaira on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Healthy you! Healthy hair!
One&20

4 comments:

  1. Wow Lydz that workout looks intense! Great job keeping up your fitness goals in May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie! The kickboxing workout is short but intense i really worked up a sweat!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lydz..I just tagged you to do the Being Me Blog...I hope you accept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yes I do accept:) Will check it out

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.