Thursday 12 June 2014

Being me Blog Tag - Thanks Savvy Sammy!



1.      Are you named after someone?
Yes my paternal grandmother I have both her first and middle names

2. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly cannot remember

3. Do you have kiddos?
Not yet

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Definitely

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Anything chocolate – edible of course

6. Do you like handwriting?
Not really I have a terrible handwriting and because I am on my computer so much I find that I get tired real quick when I handwrite these days. But I still take down important notes in my notebook

7. What’s your favourite cereal?
Kellogg’s crunchy nut – I can have this cereal all day everyday

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Female hair.  Male their eyes usually.

9. What’s the colour of your eyes?
Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings all the time

11. Favourite TV shows?
None at the moment I watch anything and everything but I used to be a diehard Desperate Housewives watcher

12. Summer or winter?
None I prefer Spring and Fall. But If I had to choose I would say summer just because everyone seems happier in the summer must be all that sun and heat

13. Hugs or kisses?
Hmmm I would say both.

14. Do you have any special talent?
I am an amazing cook I wonder why I haven’t tapped it into it financially yet and got paid for my talent:)


15. Where were you born?
In Magical Kenya

16. What are your hobbies?
Swimming, cooking, reading, travelling.


17. Do you have any pets?
I do not like pets. I will admire them from a far but can’t stand them in my house sorry pet lovers.

18. Favourite movie?
Too many to choose from but I can watch  and sing along to “The Sound of Music” all day!

19. What colour is your car?
I don’t have one at the moment but I would go for Metallic Grey

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Since I am already grown I would say keep on being an amazing humanitarian.

4 comments:

  1. Was great getting to know more about you. I loved loved loved Desperate Housewives too! I have replaced it with Devious maids, why do shows end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne! I know right? Why do good shows have to end lol

      Delete
  2. It was nice learning a little more about you, I hate cooking but I rather cook than buy takeout regularly, I also feel the sane way about pets lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God I am not the only one anti pets lol

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.