Tuesday 12 February 2013

Natural Classic Henna Treatment Wax





My favourite all time non edible deep conditioner has got to be Natural Classic Henna Treatment Wax. Words cannot describe the love I have for this product! Like it says it will not colour your hair trust me I have been using it for years now can’t remember exactly when I started using it but it has been a staple ever since. It’s easy to apply spreads well and perfect for detangling. Not only does it condition but it leaves my hair very soft. If I was to rate it I would give it an 11/10 it’s that good I absolutely love it and would recommend it any day. Can be purchased at beauty supply stores and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.